- The international website of the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions, who live and work in over 20 countries throughout the world.
- The website of the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions in the Philippines.
- The website of the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions in the UK and Ireland.
- Since 1981, the Catholic Network for Women’s Equality (CNWE) has offered a vision of church that is renewing and open to all!
- Facilitates environmental awareness and expands community connections for environmental non-governmental organizations across Manitoba.
- Hospitality House Refugee Ministry is a non-profit organization, and has for many years been Winnipeg's leading sponsor of refugees.
- Advocates economic opportunity for all members of society, through loan guarantees for community economic development initiatives.
- Returning to Spirit leads reconciliation workshops between Aboriginals and Non-Aboriginals across Canada. The RTS mission is to reconcile the Indian Residential School legacy in Canada - in which all Canadians must play a part.
- Save Our Seine (SOS) is a community based stewardship group whose mandate is to protect, preserve and enhance the Seine River Environment within the City of Winnipeg.
- Retreat and Conference Centre and Place for Independent Living
- Provides counselling services to adults and youth who need help dealing with childhood abuse or trauma
- A diverse, global network of people, organizations, and institutions that participate in promoting and implementing the values and principles of the Earth Charter.
| PRIVACY | DISCLAIMER | CONTACT US | LINKS | DONATE
- Similar to full-size walking labyrinths, using fingers rather than feet to trace the path to the center. Hand carved in various woods.